VIDEO on demand | Air date : March 29, 2018
Unlock the power of Facebook to drive sales and grow your business.
Are you looking to generate qualified leads for your insurance business? This webinar will give you practical tips and strategies for using Facebook to build a strong pipeline of insurance leads.
- Strategy - how to use Facebook to drive qualified leads to your business
- Targeting – tips for using Facebook’s very specific geo-targeting options to target your ads
- Efficiency – ensure that you’re targeting the right type of people to your business
- Content –proven content strategies that drive qualified leads that convert into sales
- Facebook ads - how to get maximum bang for your buck (and avoid burning through your money)
- Organic search - tips for using free content to drive leads to your site
Leverage the power of Facebook to super-charge your lead pipeline today. Register now.
Marketing Director, Agency Revolution
About the instructor
Kirk Faulkner is the Content Marketing Director for Agency Revolution. With over 15 years in the marketing and branding world, Kirk is an acolyte of inbound marketing and all of its strategies and principles. He spent the first decade of his career working in New York City in branding, marketing, and advertising handling the accounts of several Fortune 200 companies like Coca-Cola, Campbell's, and Proctor & Gamble as well as an extended engagement with the US Postal Service. In 2015 Kirk moved to San Diego where he started his current role as a managing director and content creator. He is a former stand up comic, a current improviser, and has lived all over the world including Siberia.